Thursday, October 24, 2013

Giving them a taste of North Idaho

Last weekend Steve and Aaron were able to make the trek out here to visit, it was great to see them and especially cool because it was Aaron's first time in Idaho. Early Friday morning I went on an ambulance call and on my way home I came up on an accident an elk hunter hit an elk (not the way he was planning on getting an elk). After checking to see if he was ok, I asked him if he wanted to keep his elk and he said no. I asked the fire chief to guard my road kill and went home to supervise Connor while Scott went and got the road kill elk. Poor Aaron arrived for his morning coffee to see this at the house.
We also went up to Sundance while they were here and even though it was closed up for the season I believe they enjoyed the day.
We then took them shooting
Over all we thought it was a pretty good time

No comments:

Post a Comment